• Add, edit or delete websites
• Crawl website to get response code and time
• Daily Statistics
• Today Uptime
• Desktop and email notification when down and back online
• Web based configuration
• Let users add their own servers
• User accounts
• Widgets for other websites
• Language system
1. Webserver (apache recommended)
2. File Access
3. PHP 5.3 or higher (PHP 5.4 or higher recommended)
4. MySQL 5.1 or higher (MySQL 5.5 or higher recommended)
5. PHP MySQLi extension
6. PHP cURL extension
7. Cronjob access
8. PHP mail() (recommended)
1. The system might work on PHP 5.2 but some features are disabled. We'd recommend you to update your PHP version.
2. Unfortunately for Windows we haven't figured out how to execute a cronjob. We will update soon as I find out how.
1. Create a MySQL database --- Keep those details somewhere, you will need them;
2. Unzip the “/panel/” folder and upload it on an empty subdomain, folder or root folder;
3. Chmod the “config.php” and “_tmp” to 0777 to start the panel install;
4. Go to http://<your_domain>/ and follow the steps on the installation;
5. After the installation is completed, remove the “/install/” folder;
6. Add a cronjob to the “/cronjob/Checker.php” file every 1 minute.
Note: Do not forget to add the cronjob to your site, or the system won't work!
To make your site completely working you have to add a cronjob first.
The cronjob have to run every 1 minute.
You can update to version 1.4.4 once you've installed version 1.2.0 or higher.
- Calendar to plan server maintenance to avoid unwanted notifications.
- Improved the pushbullet class (selecting devices no longer needed)
- Fixed DateTime Diff error for PHP 5.2
- Fixed pushbullet error in the cronjob
- Fixed a couple of bugs in the language class and page